Sunday, December 30, 2007

Amazing Day!

After hours of searching and learning more than I ever expected, I have found some amazing webcasts that I found on the Internet. Although I'm a computer software teacher, I had no idea honestly how much can be learned on these various mediums that are online currently. I would like to share a link to a computer animation of my cervical disc replacement surgery. Although it's nothing I would normally have found interesting, now that I've had the surgery, I'm addicted to watching and learning on these You Tube live surgery webcasts. I hope this will help those who didn't know they were out there to learn about many scientific technologies occurring everyday around the world.



Here is the link for the cervical disc replacement surgery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsYyVtBph7E&feature=related

No comments: